MEPC 2019: July 8 – 12
THEME: Travel Register Here
Come join us as we create a caravan and set out on our own Silk Road as our week-long children’s day camp focuses on travel -ancient and modern! Relationships between peoples and cultures develop as people explore their world through travel. We will explore our theme through art, science, and educational projects, and through hands-on experiences with music, food, and sports.
Interested in joining our camp? There are many ways to get involved with MEPC. Read about the opportunities below and find an opportunity that works for you!
Children age 5 to 12: Join us for Peace Camp 2019 at the University of Washington! Camp is from 9:30 am to 3:30 am Monday through Friday, July 8 – 12, 2019. After camp care is available for $10 per day. Snacks provided, please bring your own lunch and water bottles. There is a community potluck on Thursday for the whole family! Hope to see you there!
Teens and Adults: On Saturday, July 13, we will gather for our Adult/Family Camp at a location to be announced. Childcare will be provided for campers while parents and other interested teens and adults discuss a current issue related to the Middle East or to Jews and Arabs in the United States.
To register your child as a camper, counselor-in-training, or counselor under the age of 18,
- Register Online Here!
- You can access a copy of the registration form here: Printable Registration Form
- Print, fill out and mail the form to MEPC c/o Kadima, 832 32nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
- Or, print, fill out, scan and and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Registration
- is/are interested in participating in counselor some discussions and activities
- want to take on responsibilities while still participating in camp activities
- have attended camp in the past
- is/are between the ages of 12-15
Becoming a counselor at the MEPC is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Our counselors bring leadership, creativity, and accountability to the table to make our camp a success year after year. We recommend this for applicants aged 16 to 21.
To apply to become a counselor download the registration HERE
If your application has been accepted, please submit a registration form signed by a parent or guardian if you are under 18.
To become a volunteer, please contact us.