MEPC 2020: July 20-24
THEME: Permaculture: Stewarding the Earth! Register Here
Earth care! People care! Fair share! Join us for a week of permaculture fun where we will explore the traditions of agriculture here and in the Middle East and learn how to be good stewards of the earth. Come and play with us as we delve into our theme through hands-on activities incorporating science, music, arts and crafts, games and more!
Interested in joining our camp? There are many ways to get involved with MEPC. Read about the opportunities below and find an opportunity that works for you!
Children age 5 to 12: Join us for Peace Camp 2020 at the University of Washington! Camp is from 9:30 am to 3:30 am Monday through Friday, July 20-24, 2020. After camp care is available for $10 per day. Snacks provided, please bring your own lunch and water bottles. There is a community potluck on Thursday for the whole family! Hope to see you there!
Teens and Adults: On Saturday, July 25, we will gather for our Adult/Family Camp at a location to be announced. Childcare will be provided for campers while parents and other interested teens and adults discuss a current issue related to the Middle East or to Jews and Arabs in the United States.
To register your child as a camper, counselor-in-training, or counselor under the age of 18,
- Register Online Here!
- You can access a copy of the registration form here: Printable Registration Form . Print, fill out and mail the form to MEPC c/o Kadima, 832 32nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98122 Or, print, fill out, scan and and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Registration
- is/are interested in participating in counselor some discussions and activities
- want to take on responsibilities while still participating in camp activities
- have attended camp in the past
- is/are between the ages of 12-15
Becoming a counselor at the MEPC is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Our counselors bring leadership, creativity, and accountability to the table to make our camp a success year after year. We recommend this for applicants aged 16 to 21.
To apply to become a counselor download the registration HERE
If your application has been accepted, please submit a registration form signed by a parent or guardian if you are under 18.
To become a volunteer, please contact us.