MEPC 2017: July 24-29
THEME: Art and Architecture Register Now!
We thrive in creative and beautiful communities. This summer’s art, science, and educational projects for children and adults will explore contemporary, historical, and cultural approaches to art and architecture..
Interested in joining our camp? There are many ways to get involved with the MEPC. Read about the opportunities below and find an opportunity that works for you!
Children age 5 to 12: Join us for Peace Camp 2017 at the University of Washington! Camp is from 9:30 am to 3:30 am Monday through Friday, July 24-28, 2017. After camp care is available for $10 per day. Snacks provided, please bring your own lunch and water bottles. There is a community potluck on Friday for the whole family! Hope to see you there!
Teens and Adults: On Saturday, July 29, we will gather for our Adult/Family Camp on North Capital Hill. Childcare will be provided for campers while parents and other interested teens and adults discuss a current issue related to the Middle East or to Jews and Arabs in the United States.
To register your child as a camper, counselor-in-training, or counselor under the age of 18,
- You can fill in the online registration form here.
- Or, fill in the PDF of the form and mail it to Denise Sterchi, 6869 Woodlawn Ave. NE, Suite 204, Seattle, WA 98115.
- Or, fill in the PDF, scan and email to Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have not received a copy of the PDF, email Denise to receive one: email@example.com.
Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Registration
- is/are interested in participating in counselor some discussions and activities
- want to take on responsibilities while still participating in camp activities
- have attended camp in the past
- is/are between the ages of 12-15
Becoming a counselor at the MEPC is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Our counselors bring leadership, creativity, and accountability to the table to make our camp a success year after year. We recommend this for applicants aged 16 to 21.
To apply to become a counselor download the registration: Here. If your application has been accepted, please submit a registration form if you are under 18.
To become a volunteer, please contact us.