MEPC 2016: July 18th – 22
THEME: HEALTH! Register Now!
We thrive in healthy communities. This summer’s art, science, and educational projects for children and adults will explore contemporary, historical, and cultural approaches to health and healing.
Interested in joining our camp? There are many ways to get involved with the MEPC. Read about the opportunities below and find an opportunity that works for you!
Join us for Peace Camp 2016 at the University of Washington! Camp is from 9:30am to 3:30 am Monday through Friday, and there is after camp care is available. Snacks provided, please bring your own lunch and water bottles. There is a community potluck on Friday for the whole family! Hope to see you there!
To register your child in our camp,
- You can fill in the online registration form here.
- Or, fill in the PDF of the form and mail it to Denise Sterchi, 6869 Woodlawn Ave. NE, Suite 204, Seattle, WA 98115.
- Or, fill in the PDF, scan and email to Denise at email@example.com.
- If you have not received a copy of the PDF, email Denise to receive one: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Registration
- is/are interested in participating in counselor some discussions and activities
- want to take on responsibilities while still participating in camp activities
- have attended camp in the past
- is/are between the ages of 12-15
Becoming a counselor at the MEPC is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Our counselors bring leadership, creativity, and accountability to the table to make our camp a success year after year. We recommend this for applicants aged 16 to 21.
To apply to become a counselor download the registration: Here
To become a volunteer, please contact us.