Ways To Help — Volunteers, Donations & Sponsors
- Counselors — If you are a teenager interested in being a summer day camp counselor, please feel free to contact us for more information. If you do not live in the Seattle, WA, USA area, you will need to pay for your round trip transportation to the camp and make arrangements for overnight accommodations during the camp.
- Adults — If you would like to donate your time to help during the year and/or participate during the week of the summer day camp, we would be glad to hear from you at any time.
- The donation of goods, services and funds help make the summer day camp a reality each year. You can also volunteer your time or become a sponsor.
- Food — We will gladly accept pre-packaged snacks, beverages, and lunch items for campers, counselors and volunteers the week before and the week of the summer day camp. Please contact us to discuss.
- Goods — Kits and materials for camp educational projects, apparel for campers and counselors (T-shirts with our logo, summer hats, etc.), and other camp goods are always welcome. Please contact us to discuss.
- Services — If your organization would like to provide a service for the summer day camp, please contact us to discuss..
- Money — If you would like to help with funding, please contact us.
- If you or your organization would like to help sponsor the summer day camp, please contact us. A sponsor is usually an organization or an individual making a significant contribution of goods, services or funds. Sponsors are given recognition on this website and in Peace Camp publications. If you would prefer to be anonymous, please consider making a donation instead.
Questions or Comments?
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiring media outlets contact email@example.com.